Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Oh, my goodness, I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself! I'm getting to host my FIRST review that isn't just because I love something so much!!! Natural skin shop is going to be giving me a chemical peel to try, and I'm waiting to hear back from my personal Esthetician. So I pick the right one for my skin type.

I'm just thrilled that some day next week, I'll be able lock myself in the bathroom for at least five hours and call it work. What's that, you say? A peel doesn't take five hours? It's a simple process to be completed in a couple of minutes?

*fingers stuck in ears* La la la! I can't hear you!!!! Five hours I say! Don't tell my husband or kids!

In the meanwhile, you've just GOT to check out this website. It's got SO much information.

The fine print: I found out about this promotion at sheblogs.org. (See the button to the right? Give her a click!) The Natural skin shop is giving me a peel to write this. Oh, I'm just so excited!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Sorry I'm late {story of my life}
Happy Birthday! I won't ask how old, unless you don't mind! Me 32 and loving it! Thanks for the follow and now following you!
Have a great weekend {well what's left of it) :)