Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Talk about Crazy... the internet makes the world small...

This blogger thing is pretty cool.

I can sit down and pour some random nonsense onto a page, feel better afterward, or at least have a good laugh at how my life resembles an 80's sitcom... house constantly in a state of controlled chaos, children perched on various objects where no human should reasonably be, dog scrambling madly about the house in search of infant produced bodily fluids for a midnight snack or a light lunch.
 
I'm fairly sure my life is a family version of Seinfeld. A show about nothing. But a damn good show.

Every once in a while, I think about giving this up, this little bit of bloggy sanity that I've actually managed to convince my children is work, because it's a slow start and well, who's really reading it anyway?

Evidently, people in Singapore. Who knew? And someone in Russia...there's a map that I hadn't noticed before. This is pretty darn cool. I like it. I like it a lot. So, I'll still tell my children I'm working when I need a minute to process the fact that they've just emptied four toy boxes onto the floor of my living room, and then go ahead and force them to clean up at least six pieces of it. (It's only right!)

 Wow, Singapore.
I like this internet thing. Hope it sticks around.

No comments: