Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What I'm Buying this Week: Walgreen's

So, I missed last week, because you know what? I was ridiculously busy, but I'm back.
 Here's what I bought at Walgreen's this week:
 3 boxes of cheez-its: 3 for $5 in-ad coupon
4 toblerone: $1.99 each, $1 off 2 in 11/11/12 Smart Source
1 Max Freeze joint pain relief: $7.99 get $8 RR
2 packages of Haribo gummi bears: .79 each with in ad q: .30 off printable from coupons.com.
 I used Register Rewards from last week's black friday hall and paid about $2 out of pocket (tax), got another $8 RR.
 Worth mentioning from the ad:
 $1.99 finesse shampoo and conditioner: $1 off 1 q available from the 11/18 SS.
$1.99 Yardley soap/lotion: VERY SPECIFIC coupon available from the 11/18 SS.
 $5.99 Dunkin donuts coffee: $1.50 off one here.
Nice! English muffins, $1.29

If you need any of the above items, they aren't quite at my rock bottom price, but they are cheaper than average.
.
  Photobucket

No comments: