Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Help for Hailey. (Please read and help if you can.)

Copy and pasted post from Kelly at I've become my mother. So, it's definitely someone else's work because I'm too short on time right now to put any effort into it and it's an important thing. Please go over to her site to see the whole story.

"This week I have posted a couple of blogs about my friend's daughter, Haley. Haley is 16 years old and she is suffering from a very rare bone marrow disease called Myelodysplasia. This disease affects less than 100 children a year... Haley's doctor has advised the family that she needs a bone marrow transplant and his goal is start the process in June. Unfortunately, the family is not a match! This is where I need you to get the word out...

Testing is as simple as a swabbing your mouth! Really it's that easy.....

Here is the FB page for Haley - Please like it and if you want to be tested - Please say "I want to be tested!" and I will forward you the information you need to help...

If you cannot donate bone marrow - You can donate money to help the family with the testing. Every dollar counts... The Paypal link is in the sidebar.

Above all else - Please lift Haley, her parents - Joe and Cathie and sister Ashley in your prayers.. We serve an amazing Father and He is in control - which I for one is very happy about....

Here are the blog posts telling Haley's story. Post 1 and Post 2 and Post 3"



Photobucket

1 comment:

Suze said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and reposting this!