Monday, May 23, 2011

Getting the Deals.

I haven't been doing a lot of Walgreens shopping, because the nearest one is 9 miles away. Of course, some weeks it's worth it, and this is one of them. I set out this morning, note it being MONDAY, and hit two separate Walgreens.

Both were out of the first two items I needed for my planned transactions. On Monday.

I proceeded with my second planned transaction, but had to stop my shopping at that point. I chose, yesterday, instead of beating the door down at Walgreens when they opened, to relax and take a minute with the family to look at cars and get my kid a glitter tattoo.

It was totally worth it, but now, I have to go to Walgreens AGAIN on Friday to try and complete my deals, which doesn't give me a lot of time to post them up here, now does it?

Oh, well, Check out Living Well, Spending Less for good ideas. I don't like to post up until I've got results and pictures to boot.

On the plus side, both Walgreens I checked DID have PLENTY of the Scunci hair ties that are free after RR, so I've taken advantage of that.

Ourfamilyworld

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Hi - I am asking for fellow bloggers to visit my site in hopes that we can find a match for a young girl that desperately needs a bone marrow transplant. Would be great if you could visit today too. Thank you. Kelly
http://ivebecomemymother.blogspot.com/2011/05/help-save-child-urgent-request.html
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook

Ourfamilyworld said...

Thank you for adding our button and linking up to our hop. Hope to see you next week