Monday, April 4, 2011

Oohh, it's free swag kind of day around here!

Do you need to give extra big gifts, do you think, if you get lots of packages? What if your mail lady is your next door neighbor?

Because we get crazy amounts of packages.

I just got my first Freschetta box. I'm so excited! They sent me a huge package of food storage boxes, and coupons to try their pizza and review it. The best part is, they are offering a smaller package of locking food storage bins and free pizza to one of my readers. Don't worry, that giveaway is going up ASAP, because it's probably one of the first male friendly giveaways I've gotten.

Come on, who doesn't love free pizza? Everyone wants free pizza!

I do feel badly for the mail/neighbor lady who has to haul all my winnings and deals to my door, though. Should I get her an extra big Christmas present?



Photobucket

3 comments:

Suze said...

It least you don't live on the 3rd floor of a very confusing Apt!!!!

LaVonne said...

That is great! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, your post lady very definitely needs a huge Christmas present lol!