Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I just wanted to take a minute to let all of you know that I DO have a filter.

I was up at five am. This is highly unusual for me, normally I'm just going to sleep, but I had to complete my good deed for the day...a LONG car ride.

I couldn't go back to sleep when I got home. Too much coffee. Very stupid.

So, I figured I would take a minute and make my eldest darling daughter a nice, hot breakfast- dippy eggs with sea salt and cracked pepper, whole wheat pancakes, turkey sausage and milk.

It ended badly-tears on her part, dismay at the general degradation of society as a whole on mine, and the whole story would make a pretty funny blog post. You don't get to hear it, though. She asked me not to write about it. So, no preteen angst sharing today!

I'm just going to sip my third cup of coffee, very quietly, and visit everyone else's writing for the day. Pizza giveaway to get posted tonight or tomorrow!


Photobucket
Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mornings can be funny! :) I wanted to go back to bed this morning... but little girl i watch came at 6, hubby was home until 8... so we are starting school now... ) Hope you have a great day!

The Preppy Student said...

I actually can do alot in the mornings!

Suze said...

I simply just hate morning!

Betty Manousos said...

Hi, following from Bassiraff's hop,
nice to meet you and hope ypu can stop by to say hi!