Saturday, June 19, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

This week I've decided to take my decision to make money off this move seriously. I've posted on ebay, and craigslist, and have more to put up. The yard sale is tentatively scheduled for the end of July, and I can say, I just can't wait. I'm seriously considering having a pre- Yard sale, so we can cart less across town to a better location.

Mail call this week was phenominal, I got two father's day cards just in time with my swagbucks, samples of pantene for curly hair, dove, and aveeno shampoo and conditioner, a Shrek poster evidently Mr. Lovinangels won in my name, a sample of crackerfuls, my free collage from snapfish, along with my 50 free prints and free 8X10, and have finished testing about half of my free sunscreen.(Which is a really great product by the way)

Today I'm ordering a free snikkekidy kids pack, here. I find most of my freebies, here.

Well, wish me high ebay auctions, I'm off to sell more stuff! Moving balance is currently -140 dollars!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Oh phoohy, your links don't work my dear :)