Thursday, January 12, 2012

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine Review via Influenster

I've already told you how much I love INFLUENSTER, right?

Well, in my Holiday Voxbox I received a fabulous, full size Liquid Lipshine, a VERY reasonably priced beauty editor favorite, with pure pigments and vitamin E designed to create a 3D effect. It's got a lovely, high shine gloss and I found the taste/smell to be a very appealing vanilla scent. It lasted a good bit of time, and at $2.49, it's definitely worth the cost! I'm totally in love with this gloss, although I'd prefer a berry color to the Nude I got.

They've definitely got great shades available- I'm going to check out Midtown Mulberry next, I think that will look better with my full, pale lips! I wore this to work over lipstick, and it lasted most of the evening, which was great. I love not having to reapply! I can't believe this isn't a pricey, department store gloss. The wear and feel are incredible. It kind of acts like a lip balm after it's off, it left my lips nice and soft and smooth.

All in all, I loved it!

You can find out more about NYC New York Color here, and don't forget to check out my new favorite website, Influenster!

You can grab an NYC liquid lipshine in one of ten trendy shades at Target, Walmart, Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreen's, Duane Reade, Kmart and other retailers.

What shade do you think you'll try?

Update:
These are ON SALE this week at Riteaid, so you can get one for $2.49 and get a $1 up reward back to spend on something else.

I DID grab the Midtown Mulberry today, and I found that it's much more my speed! I need a little pink on my lips! I wish the applicator was a bit more advanced, but I LOVE the pigments and the texture of the gloss!


Photobucket

I got a full size Liquid lipshine to try from Influenster. All opinions are my own. Photo also courtesy of Influenster.

No comments: