Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What's going on in my blogland...

Ladies and gentlemen, the world is a semi-stressful, busy place.

And I have found a place that I am truly sensitive-assault on my character. You want to find a way under my skin? Call me dishonest. Call me lazy. Allude to me not being the single most upstanding individual you've ever had the fortune to meet.

I can't handle it.

Whether it's a question on my use of a grocery coupon, or a (highly undeserved) disparaging moment at work- call into question the fiber of my integrity, and you will have me seething for more time than I should devote to anything.

And I'm putting a mental end to the trauma. It's flat out impossible to go through life un-criticized. There are going to be people who don't agree with me. Who don't understand where I'm coming from. What I am going to do, is do the best job I can explaining myself in the future, and let the chips fall where they may.

So I'm dropping this off here on the internet where I can forever face consequences for running my mouth and moving on.

Here's what's coming up at (the very honest and hardworking) Casa de Angels:

A sand gone review and giveaway. Sand Gone is a soft, coconut scented puffing powder that helps remove sand after the beach or sand box. I'm going to give this one a shot in the next couple of days (at the beach!!!!) and have it up and running next week!

Another Tropical Traditions review and giveaway! Tropical Traditions sent me the biggest container of shredded coconut chips you've ever seen in your entire life, and they've got one for a lucky reader as well. I'm loving the texture of this organic, unsweetened coconut, which is the thickest cut I've ever seen. This should go up when I get back.

My Mixbook has shipped. I just got the email that it's on its way. Unfortunately no giveaway with that one, but the website is VERY COOL and super easy to work with. They are also running a discount code TOMOSON20 to get 20 percent off your order.

And I just got approved for some Granite counter top cleaner. Yes, that means I will be making an appearance at an in-law's near me for some free scrubbing. All for the joy of writing.

What's going on in your blogland this week?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Suze said...

You are one busy mama!
Not much going on in my blogland...Still working on some projects that I need to post but I am slowly losing motivation to get it all done...And a few orders I need to finish :)