Monday, May 2, 2011

Today's CVS trip.


Okay, I did this in two trips, but I kind of messed it up. I meant to buy the ALL detergent in the first trip, so I could use the extra buck on the second trip, but I put the coupon in the wrong pile. So I have an extra dollar off coupon for the next trip.

I spent just under $33 dollars...
and I got:
2 bottles of Old Spice Body wash (3.99 + BOGO coupon)
2 packages of BIC Soleil razors (Buy one get one 50 percent off, 2 $3 off coupons)
1 Pantene Shampoo (2 for 7- $3 off two - $1 extra buck)
1 Pantene Conditioner
1 bottle of All detergent (4.99- $1 coupon -$1 Extra buck)
2 bottles of Dawn dish detergent-on a side n.ote, they now have Dawn hand soap and it looks exactly the same as the dish soap. ($.99 each- 20 cents off)
1 tube of Colgate max fresh tooth paste (2.77- .35 coupon-2.77 extra care bucks)
10 Sobe lifewater drinks (I would not normally look twice at these but I have a road trip coming up next week.) (on sale for $1.00 each, minus two 1.50 coupons)
4 Covergirl eye shadows. (buy one get one 50% off, minus 2-$2.50 off 2)

So, what do you think of these deals?





Photobucket

1 comment:

SassySweetChic said...

Oh Heather, may God bless you for having the patience to coupon!! You got a great deal!
I got the Sunday coupons, and I like half of the stuff in there but don't need any of it, so my thought is, If I don't buy anything, think of how much more money I will save! haha!
Have a happy Monday my love!!