Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Python Printables Luau Party Package-review.



Favorite thing #2 about blogging- the free stuff.

I got a Python Printable Games Luau package for review through Tomoson. This is a fun little bit of goodness- you get 18 brightly colored games to print up at your discretion for a bit of island-themed fun, plus luau invitations.

The games include Survival of the Fittest, Hot Actor Trivia, Beer trivia, and a whole lot more. They're cute, well designed, and look like a lot of fun.

Expect to see some beer trivia coming to a summer birthday party near you. The website is easy to work with, and I love the fact that you can print up as many of each game as you need, rather than purchasing packages of games only to have six of something YOU WILL NEVER USE AGAIN laying around for the rest of your life.

Not that I've done that.

It's definitely got some super cute ideas.

The downside? It's kind of expensive. $19.95 plus the cost of paper and ink. I can see this being a huge time saver if you don't want to put the time and effort into googling and choosing games, and you do get A LOT of games for the cost. I also would have preferred to download the entire thing in one shot, because I'm lazy like that, but I had to download each game individually. I may have missed one or two.

All in all, though, it was a good experience, and I definitely have some new Hawaiian Luau Party Ideas for our summer gatherings!

You can find Hawaiian Luau Party Ideas here.

Photobucket

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

Holly G said...

Hello! I am a new GFC follower from the blog hop! So nice to [virtually] meet you! :)

I'd be thrilled if you came by to follow-back. I'd be even happier if you entered my current giveaway for some fabulous products from Eco Ellie's! I have very low entries right now so you're likely to win if you enter!